The Nootropics Guide for Beginners, the “smart drugs.”
Struggling with paying attention in school or forgetting where you put your keys every second? You would be considered the perfect candidate for nootropics. What are nootropics you may ask? They are very efficient and safe supplements that enhance your concentration and improve your memory. Nootropics have been used within young adolescents and older adults to lengthen attention spans and increase their memory.
Unlike other “smart drugs,” nootropics do not create nasty side effects that can affect your brain and nervous system. How nootropics are considered to be “smart drugs” is how they enhance your way of thinking, promote overall brain health, and improve your energy levels. Nootropics also promote the development of new neurons to enhance the communication between neurotransmitters.
What are the Popular Choices of Nootropics and How Do They Work?
There are many different kinds of nootropics, but the popular choices everyone leans towards are Racetams and Ampakines. They both still have unknown qualities, but researchers have discovered how both work in their particular ways.
Racetams are well known for their enhancements in the fields of learning, focusing, and memory. How they work scientifically is through acting as a stimulator to neurotransmitter and improving the amount of glutamate in the body. The most popular racetams used for cognitive enhancement are Oxiracetam, Aniracetam, and Piracetam. So if you are looking for safe and natural supplements that improve your focus, boost your energy, and enhance your memory; Racetams are the way to go.
Ampakines react specifically when taken as supplements. They perform acts on different sections of the brain that promote learning and memory. This nootropic stimulates the AMPA receptors and sent throughout the brain to perform specific tasks. Ampakines are perfect for enhancing your memory and aiding cognitive disorders. Usually, cognitive disorders have slower Glutamatergic systems which allow Ampakines to take over and repair any defects. Studies have created suggestions that Ampakines help treat cognitively impaired individuals such as Parkinson’s disease and ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.) Examples of Ampakines are Sunifiram, Farampator, and Unifiram.
What are the Different Effects and Benefits of Nootropics
Even though Nootropics are still considered to be unknown and have a lack of research, they are on the horizon for long-term effects on cognitive health. One thing researchers know for sure is nootropics are safe when it comes to short-term effects and have seen significant changes in brain and neural health. One of the benefits of nootropic supplements is the reduction brain ageing by removing toxins and promoting the protection of neurotransmitters. They create a significant supply of nutrients for the brain cognitively.
What are Nootropic Stacks?
Not only can you just take one supplement of a particular nootropic, but you can combine several nootropics together to enhance your memory, motivation, learning, and focus. It is a technique that researchers have created for consumers to improve their cognitive health more so than any single nootropic could do. Many consumers use stacks for their ongoing lifestyles, college life, and even those who just want to be even smarter. When it comes to stacks, they can already be pre-formulated for you or you can get crafty and make your custom stack.
The benefits of pre-formulated stacks are the security that they will work to your convenience and cross out the steps of mixing your nootropic supplements. The negative of pre-formulated nootropic stacks is the fact you cannot experiment with weighing out your dosages and the incapability of building your unique stack.
Creating custom stacks brings out your crafty and creative side. They allow you to choose or change what is in your stack and test what dosage is right for you. The one thing that consumers like about creating their custom stack of nootropic supplements is complete control. However, there is a negative when it comes to the custom stacking of nootropic supplements.
New consumers are often intimidated of custom stacking due to the facts that they don’t know where to start, how much to take as a dosage, and which specific ones to take for their bodies. So before you starting digging into creating a custom stack, you need to remember that higher dosages aren’t always better for you. Start with a low dosage and build your dosage when necessary.
Taking stacks of nootropics are also a huge responsibility and need to be taken on a regular basis for them to be effective. You need to the answer the question of what are you wanting to accomplish with the stack of nootropics you are taking and how often are you willing to take them. Below I will provide different nootropic supplements that help each ailment that crosses your path.
Nootropics for Depression
Nootropics for Longevity of Attention Spans
Nootropics for Anti-Aging
- Fish Oil
- Green Tea
- Alpha GPC
Nootropics for Memory
Now that you are aware of many different kinds of nootropics to create your stacks. Here are customised stacks to fit your supplemental needs. Check the links below for our recommendations.
College Student Nootropic Supplement Starter Stack
- Controlled Labs Orange Triad: (3 tablets per day) Used to enhance cognitive functionality and health improvement within moods.
- NutriGold Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold: (1 capsule per day) Improves overall mood and mental functions.
- L-Theanine: (200 milligrams per day) Improves attention span and calms those coffee jitters when staying up late studying.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: (1-2 capsules per day) This nootropic is overall great for improving your brain’s connection to each part of your body and improve the overall synchrony of brain neurotransmitters.
Entrepreneurship Nootropic Supple Starter Stack
- Caffeine: (100 milligrams twice a day) helps kick start your stack and become the better version of yourself cognitively and physically.
- L-Theanine: (200 milligrams twice a day) helps calm down the caffeine effects such as jitteriness and anxiety.
- Sulbutiamine: (300 milligrams twice a day) creates the motivation that is needed to pursue your day. A very healthy alternative to ADHD medications such as Adderall.
- NALT: (300 milligrams twice a day) NALT stands for N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine which enhances your focus by increasing your dopamine levels than other ingredients.
- Alpha GPC: (300 milligrams twice a day) This ingredient is the overall stabilizer for your nootropic stack. It also helps avoid the side effects you may receive from each supplement.
- Aniracetam: (1,500 milligrams in the morning) A nootropic used to prevent anxiety and created fluidity among each supplement.
- Noopept: (20 milligrams in the afternoon) This nootropic enhances and improves your memory. Noopept is so very potent that it works almost immediately when digested.