The Best Nootropic Stack of 2017
There are so many specific types of nootropics out on the market today; you wouldn’t even know where to start with your nootropic stack. First off, what is even a nootropic stack? They are designed as supplements to enhance or minimize things that we are missing or things that we have. What they are intended for is to improve memory, reduce social anxiety, and increase your attention span. No matter if you are just an average Joe out on the street or an inspired college student, all nootropic stacks benefit all human beings.
What is the Best Nootropic Stack for You?
The top nootropic stack helps create a better version of yourself when it comes to daily duties or futuristic ventures. Whether if you are an aspiring entrepreneur or a college student hungry for a 4.0, you have come to the right place. For two times a day you need to take:
- 300 milligrams of Alpha GPC: This nootropic can be found in red meats, soy, or eggs. So, if you do incorporate these into your diet, Alpha GPC helps with any deficiencies. This nootropic enhances long-term memory, improved moods, and a longer attention span. These characteristics are needed when it comes to schoolwork and your career ethic as well. Better as a bulk powder.
- 300 milligrams of Sulbutiamine: This nootropic is to help gain back any cognitive skills you may have lost over the years or just a boost. The benefits of the nootropic stack that Sulbutiamine offers is an enhancement in memory and a clearer sense of well-being. Some studies have shown that this specific nootropic can decrease tiredness. Perfect for those long days of school and work. Sulbutiamine comes in a bulk powder form so can be used with a meal or fish oil supplement added to your nootropic stack.
- 100 milligrams of Caffeine: Caffeine tablets added as a nootropic can help reduce sugar intake you may get from coffee at Starbucks. Caffeine is used as an increase of your metabolism to promote fat loss inside the body. Caffeine, however, can cause an uneasy side effect of stomach aches. So, make sure you have a substantial meal before taking on this nootropic.
- 300 milligrams of NALT: NALT stands for: ”N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine.” This nootropic for your stack is definitely a necessity. Your body is always hungry for this nootropic, so it is absorbed quickly and fast-acting. This nootropic allows your body to use its own compounds so has a natural standpoint. NALT is perfect for increasing dopamine levels and heightening your focus time. The great thing about adding it to your nootropic stack is the natural aspect of it. So, for all you vegetarians out there, this nootropic is for you.
- 200 milligrams of L-Theanine: This nootropic promotes respiratory health and positive cognitive health as well. This addition to your nootropic stack has a relaxation effect to it. It creates a focused mind with a calm attitude. So, if you are having trouble sleeping before a stressful final or a business investment pitch, this dosage is for you. When it comes to the caffeine inside your nootropic stack, L-Theanine helps counteract any jitteriness you may feel from the supplement tablets that you intake orally. Another enhancement with this nootropic is your exercise performance during your day. L-Theanine promotes healthy blood-flowing movements which could be used for an awesome pre-workout supplement. It is recommended to take this nootropic as a bulk powder for easy dosing.
- 1,500 milligrams of Aniracetam in the morning only: This man-made nootropic helps stimulate your learning abilities, perception, and cognitive processing. It also reduces any social anxiety or depression tendencies you encounter. The difficulty with this nootropic is its side effects. It can lead to constipation, insomnia, stomach aches, or headaches. So, take heed when using this nootropic in your stack.
- 20 milligrams of Noopept in the afternoon only: This nootropic is a favourite among many. Noopept is designed to very potent so be careful when measuring your dosages. It is a great mood enhancer plus increases the length of your attention span. Like every other supplement in this nootropic stack, it enhances your learning skills and memory. When taking too high of dosages, Noopept can lead to headaches, stomach aches, and bowel movement issues. Noopept can come as a capsule or a bulk powder depending on preference.
As you can see, Noopept and Aniracetam set the ground rules for the whole nootropic stack. They work together in sync when combined with the rest of the nootropics listed above.
Why is This the Best Nootropic Stack?
When it comes to this nootropic stack, it allows for improvement in your academic, work, and social life. There will be no procrastination on this nootropic stack’s watch. This stack creates a drive through natural supplements to accomplish everything you put your mind to for that day. This also creates a confidence boost within yourself to go out and conquer your dreams and business ventures. You will be able to withstand any social anxiety thrown your way and create a healthy academic environment for you as well.
Nootropic Stack Ideas
- Nootropic Stack for College Students
- Photographic Memory Stack
- Nerve Growth Factor Stack
Last Thoughts on Nootropic Stacking
Nootropic Stacking has led to advancements in brain and body system health. It has created a natural way in boosting your focus, mood, sleep, etc. Instead of running and grabbing a Red Bull for a late night of studying or a work project that has to be done as soon as possible; start incorporating bits and pieces or even all nootropics provided in this particular stack. If you are too uncomfortable in building your nootropic stack, there are already pre-made stacks out on the market for you to access.
If you are thinking about designing your customized stack, make sure to do all the necessary research and educate yourself in what you are consuming into your body. Wrong dosages or even poorly mixed nootropic stacks can lead to the side effects I stated above.